YMCA – Youth Substance Abuse Program
Free, confidential, one-on-one substance use counselling at the Y.
If you’re looking for support with substance use and misuse problems or know someone who is, we can help. Our services are free and confidential and our counsellors are available to support youth with substance use issues, options to make healthier choices and practice safely.
A supportive environment and the support you need to get healthy.
- Non-judgmental, supportive environment
- A place where you can come to get the help you need
- Information for youth aged 14-24 about healthier choices
- Assessment – GAIN-Q3
- Practices from a harm reduction philosophy
- Individual counselling sessions.
- Referrals to substance use treatment services.
- Educational workshops for youth and adults involved with young people.
|PHONE||905-276-9322 ext. 31216|
|ADDRESS||151 City Centre Drive Suite 800 Mississauga, ON L5B 1M7|