Regeneration Outreach Community
Regeneration Outreach in Brampton actively transforms the lives of those affected by addiction and homelessness by providing the essentials of life. Regeneration Outreach Community has been called to bring healing, personal growth and spiritual awareness to marginalized youth and adults, all within a safe and caring environment.
Regeneration Outreach Community, 156 Main Street N.
To ensure the safety of our guests, hot meals will be served in takeout containers:
- Breakfast: 7 days a week from 8:00AM to 9:30AM
- Lunch: Monday to Thursday from 11:30AM to 12:30PM
Extended hours for Personal Care (Showers and Laundry): Monday to Friday from 7:00AM to 5:00PM
Regeneration Drop In Centre, located in Kennedy Road Tabernacle, 141 Kennedy Road N.
Extension of Regeneration Support Services:
- Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 3:00PM
Regeneration Thrift Store 253 Queen Street E.
Emergency Food Bank:
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00PM to 2:00PM.
- Food Donation Drop Off – Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 6:30PM
|ADDRESS||156 Main Street North, Brampton, ON L6V 1N9|